- a flower, especially one cultivated for its beauty；the state or period of flowering
- produce flowers; be in flower；come into or be in full beauty or health; flourish
noun: bloom, plural noun: blooms
- 1. a flower, especially one cultivated for its beauty:
an exotic bloom
the hydrangea has a wealth of bloom
- 2. the state or period of flowering:
the apple trees were in bloom
- 3. the state or period of greatest beauty, freshness, or vigor:
I am no longer in the bloom of youth
- 4. a youthful or healthy glow in a person's complexion:
her face had lost its usual bloom
- 5. a delicate powdery surface deposit on certain fresh fruits, leaves, or stems:
the bloom on a plum
- 6. a grayish-white appearance on chocolate caused by cocoa butter rising to the surface.
- 7. a rapid growth of microscopic algae or cyanobacteria in water, often resulting in a colored scum on the surface.
- 8. a full bright sound, especially in a musical recording:
the remastering has lost some of the bloom of the strings
- 1. produce flowers; be in flower:
a rose tree bloomed on a ruined wall
- 2. come into or be in full beauty or health; flourish:
she bloomed as an actress under his tutelage
- 3. (of fire, color, or light) become radiant and glowing:
color bloomed in her cheeks
bloom n. ( 名詞 noun ) vi. ( 不及物動詞 intransitive verb ) vt. ( 及物動詞...flower ) 2. 【物】 花朵 ( 總稱 ) 3. 開花(期),(花)盛開 《例句》 in [out of] bloom (花)開[凋謝] in full bloom (花)盛開;正充分發揮 the bloom of youth 青春 in the...
...優しい嘘は 「アイシテル」 溫柔的謊言是＂我愛你＂ かなしみに溶ける blooming moon 溶解於悲哀的blooming moon すがりついた愛に 對纏繞上來的愛...
...你好 解答如下 句子中主詞的部份，是 "white clouds "而非"bloom" White clouds of bloom drifted above the green ...