- a large irregular patch or unsightly mark on the skin or another surface
- cover with blotches
verb: blotch, 3rd person present: blotches, gerund or present participle: blotching, past tense: blotched, past participle: blotched
noun: blotch, plural noun: blotches
- 1. a large irregular patch or unsightly mark on the skin or another surface red blotches on her face 同義詞
- 1. cover with blotches her face was blotched and swollen with crying
- an irregular patch or unsightly mark on a surface, typically the skin: red blotches on her face
- cover with blotches: her face was blotched and swollen with crying
Oxford American Dictionary
... in the universe are supposed to live in concord. blotch [名] 斑點，污跡 The measles gave him red blotches...
...to the emergency room. When the doctor discovers the red and purple blotches on the child's skin, he comes to the conclusion that Dan Dan...
...that could infect your body and result sickness. Slightness could bring you blotch on your skin皮膚發生紅斑, harm your marrow骨髓, lungs肺and...