- an enlargement of a photograph；an outburst of anger
noun: blow-up, plural noun: blow-ups
- 1. an enlargement of a photograph the walls are covered with grainy blow-ups
- 2. informal an outburst of anger the occasional blow-ups he has at Lennie are understandable
- 1. inflatable a blow-up pillow
...to fail his driving test.If Sarah were to show up late to the birthday party, it would ruin the surprise. Sarah will surely come...
1. blow up 爆炸～爆發～抓狂 2. break up 結束～使分開 break-up意思是離婚 3. break...
... farmer lashed out the stubborn mule. 農夫痛打這頑固的驢子。 ☆blow up 發怒；爆炸；使膨脹；打氣；吹 ★舉例： They will blow up to hear this...