- destroyed or severely damaged by an explosion；enlarged
- 1. destroyed or severely damaged by an explosion blown-up buildings
- 2. enlarged a blown-up photograph
- 3. inflated; swollen a blown-up balloon
- destroyed or severely damaged by an explosion: blown-up buildings
...to fail his driving test.If Sarah were to show up late to the birthday party, it would ruin the surprise. Sarah will surely come...
1. blow up 爆炸～爆發～抓狂 2. break up 結束～使分開 break-up意思是離婚 3. break...
... farmer lashed out the stubborn mule. 農夫痛打這頑固的驢子。 ☆blow up 發怒；爆炸；使膨脹；打氣；吹 ★舉例： They will blow up to hear this...