- of a color intermediate between green and violet, as of the sky or sea on a sunny day；(of a person's skin) having turned blue as a result of cold or breathing difficulties
- blue color or pigment；blue clothes or material
- make or become blue；heat (metal) so as to give it a grayish-blue finish
noun: blue, plural noun: blues
verb: blue, 3rd person present: blues, gerund or present participle: blueing, past tense: blued, past participle: blued
- 1. of a color intermediate between green and violet, as of the sky or sea on a sunny day the clear blue sky a blue silk shirt 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person's skin) having turned blue as a result of cold or breathing difficulties Annie went blue, and I panicked
- ▪ (of a bird or other animal) having blue markings a blue jay
- ▪ (of cats, foxes, or rabbits) having fur of a smoky gray color the blue fox
- ▪ (of a ski run) of the second lowest level of difficulty, as indicated by colored markers positioned along it.
- ▪ denoting one of three colors of quark.
- 2. informal (of a person or mood) melancholy, sad, or depressed he's feeling blue 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. informal (of a movie, joke, or story) with sexual or pornographic content the blue movies are hugely profitable 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of language) marked by cursing, swearing, and blasphemy.
- 4. informal, dated rigidly religious or moralistic; puritanical.
- 1. blue color or pigment she was dressed in blue the dark blue of his eyes
- ▪ blue clothes or material Susan wore blue
- ▪ the Union army in the Civil War, or a member of that army.
- ▪ another term for bluing
- ▪ a blue ball, piece, etc., in a game or sport.
- ▪ literary the sky or sea, or the unknown a lark went trilling up, up into the blue
- 2. a small butterfly, the male of which is predominantly blue while the female is typically brown.
- 1. make or become blue the light dims, bluing the retina blued paper
- ▪ heat (metal) so as to give it a grayish-blue finish nickel-plated or blued hooks
- 2. historical wash (white clothes) with bluing they blued the shirts and starched the uniforms
...請問您有讀過這篇短文了嗎？在《Am I Blue》文中，「Blue」是一匹馬的名字。 Alice...relationship began with the ritual of feeding Blue, the magnificent horse. In her story, she ...
Sweet blue sky 甜蜜藍天 Forever blue sky 永恆藍天 Just blue sky 就是藍天 Only blue sky 只有藍天 Join blue sky 加入藍天 Choose blue sky 選擇藍天 Super blue sky 超級藍天 Kids of blue sky 藍天小孩...
...不會是因為歌詞本身有點小問題.請參考... http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/elvis+presley/blue+christmas_20048643.html I'll have a Blue Christmas without...