- of a colour intermediate between green and violet, as of the sky or sea on a sunny day；(of a person's skin) having turned blue as a result of cold or breathing difficulties
- blue colour or pigment；blue clothes or material
- make or become blue；heat (metal) so as to give it a greyish-blue finish
noun: blue, plural noun: blues
verb: blue, 3rd person present: blues, gerund or present participle: blueing, past tense: blued, past participle: blued
- 1. of a colour intermediate between green and violet, as of the sky or sea on a sunny day:
the clear blue sky
a blue silk shirt
- 2. (of a person's skin) having turned blue as a result of cold or breathing difficulties:
Ashley went blue and I panicked
- 3. (of a bird or other animal) having blue markings:
a blue jay
- 4. (of a cat, fox, or rabbit) having fur of a smoky grey colour:
the blue fox
- 5. (of a ski run) of the second-lowest level of difficulty, as indicated by blue markers positioned along it.
- 6. denoting one of three colours of quark.
- 7. (of a person or mood) melancholy, sad, or depressed:
he's feeling blue
- 8. (of a film, joke, or story) having sexual or pornographic content:
a blue movie
- 9. politically conservative:
the successful blue candidate
- 1. blue colour or pigment:
she was dressed in blue
the dark blue of his eyes
- 2. blue clothes or material:
Susan wore blue
- 3. the blue ball in snooker, billiards, and similar games.
- 4. another term for bluing
- 5. the sky or sea, or the unknown:
far out upon the blue were many sails
- 6. a small butterfly, the male of which is predominantly blue while the female is typically brown.
- 7. a person who has represented Cambridge University (a Cambridge blue) or Oxford University (an Oxford blue) at a particular sport in a match between the two universities:
a flyweight boxing blue
- 8. a distinction awarded to a Cambridge blue or an Oxford blue:
Adrian's brother won a rugby blue in December
- 9. an argument or fight:
did you have a blue or what?
- 10. a mistake:
his tactical blue in saying the opposition wasn't ready to govern
- 11. a nickname for a red-headed person:
only an Aussie could make a red-headed man ‘Blue.’
- 12. a supporter of the Conservative Party.
- 1. make or become blue:
the light dims, bluing the retina
- 2. heat (metal) so as to give it a greyish-blue finish:
nickel-plated or blued hooks
- 3. wash (white clothes) with bluing:
they blued the shirts and starched the uniforms
...請問您有讀過這篇短文了嗎？在《Am I Blue》文中，「Blue」是一匹馬的名字。 Alice...relationship began with the ritual of feeding Blue, the magnificent horse. In her story, she ...
Sweet blue sky 甜蜜藍天 Forever blue sky 永恆藍天 Just blue sky 就是藍天 Only blue sky 只有藍天 Join blue sky 加入藍天 Choose blue sky 選擇藍天 Super blue sky 超級藍天 Kids of blue sky 藍天小孩...
...不會是因為歌詞本身有點小問題.請參考... http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/elvis+presley/blue+christmas_20048643.html I'll have a Blue Christmas without...