過去式：boarded 過去分詞：boarded 現在分詞：boarding
- 1. 木板
- 2. 公告牌
- 3. 棋盤
- 4. 膳食 room and board 食宿 full/half board 伙食全包／半包
- 5. 委員會; 董事會; 擔任董事 to be on the board 擔任委員 the board of trustees 理事會
- 6. 讓…上船; 接受 to go on board 上船 to be on board 在船上
- 1. 上
- 2. 強行登上
- 3. 用木板覆蓋 to board over the floor 鋪地板 to board up the windows 用木板封窗
- 4. 收費為…提供食宿; 飼養
- 1. 得到食宿 to board at sb.'s house 在某人家寄宿
- 2. 請乘客登機 flight 723 is now boarding 723號航班現在開始登機
1. a long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes
2. a horizontal surface on which to cut things, play games, or perform other activities
3. a group of people constituted as the decision-making body of an organization
4. the provision of regular meals when one stays somewhere, in return for payment or services
5. get on or into (a ship, aircraft, or other vehicle)
6. live and receive regular meals in a house in return for payment or services
「1. get on or into (a ship, aircraft, or other vehicle)」的反義字
The phrase "on board" has many meanings. It can be the same as "aboard... on to a job. For example, "I am eager to get on board and contribute to the project." (有"跟上進度" 的意思) "On...
aboard和on board兩個字是相同的意思. 介係詞的一種[preposision]簡稱為prep. aboard&on board是介係詞中用在"地點" 是指：在...(交通工具)上 在英文的介係詞中...
on-board date 是開航日期, 需有(年)月日. on-board day 是一個日子, 指開航的那一天, 是一個稱呼而未必是...: by T/T 50 days after on-board date. 用B/L date也是正式寫法. 2010-03-28...