- the close-fitting upper part of a dress, covering the chest and back above the waist.；a sleeveless, close-fitting waist-length garment, typically lacing up in the front, worn over a dress or blouse or as underwear.
noun: bodice, plural noun: bodices
- a sexually explicit romantic novel or film with a historical setting.
- a girl's or woman's close-fitting sleeveless bodice made from thick cotton, formerly ...
- a sexually explicit romantic novel or movie with a historical setting.
Oxford American Dictionary
- the close-fitting upper part of a dress, covering the chest and back above the waist.
...undervest (男用內衣??) 有肩帶的內衣 3.chemisette (小可愛??) 類似衛生衣的內衣 4.bodice (緊身馬甲??) 一般內衣 (最常用) ********************* 緊身馬甲~Corset (最...
... Key (sndrs) n. A light summer dress with a bodice that exposes the arms and shoulders. 大人穿的洋裝就有...
...a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman's dress.c. A blouse.d. A child's undershirt.3. ...