- 1. 身體 body and soul 全身心地 to keep body and soul together 勉強糊口
- 2. 屍體
- 3. 主體; 正文; 車身; 機身; 船體; 中殿; 共鳴箱
- 4. 大量 a body of water 一片水域 a large body of evidence 大量證據
- 5. 群體 the main body of the army 部隊的主力 the student body 全體學生
- 6. 機構 an advisory body 諮詢機構
- 7. 物體 heavenly bodies 天體
- 8. 稠度; 醇度; 濃密度
1. the physical structure, including the bones, flesh, and organs, of a person or an animal
2. the trunk apart from the head and the limbs
3. a corpse
4. the main section of a motor vehicle or aircraft
5. the main or central part of something, especially a building or text
6. a large amount or collection of something
7. an organized group of people with a common purpose or function
8. a material object
9. fullness or thickness of a person's hair
Q1.What is body structure ? A. Body structure is of coarse the structure of ... and two legs. By the time the human reaches adulthood, the body consists of close to 50 trillion cells, the basic unit of life. (http...
...我不知道你從哪裡看到這 Dr. Eye 直翻 body eclectic 人體折衷學派 但有書，也有網站 書The... listed here, especially the history of the body and of sexuality. 網站作者認為對列下的主題著迷特別是人體...
@請讀這本書"Understanding Body Language" by Geoff Ribbens...case. By means of nonverbal communication (i.e. body language) we can convey what we think, how we feel, and what we...