- a member of a bomber crew in the US Air Force responsible for sighting and releasing bombs.；a rank of noncommissioned officer in certain Canadian and British artillery regiments, equivalent to corporal.
noun: bombardier, plural noun: bombardiers
- a ground beetle that discharges a puff of irritant vapour from its anus with an audible pop ...
- a ground beetle that when alarmed discharges a puff of hot irritant vapor from its anus with an ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- a rank of non-commissioned officer in an artillery regiment of the British army, corresponding ...
- a rank of non-commissioned officer in certain artillery regiments, equivalent to corporal.