- (of a thing or things) joined securely to another or each other, especially by an adhesive, heat process, or pressure；emotionally or psychologically linked
- 1. (of a thing or things) joined securely to another or each other, especially by an adhesive, heat process, or pressure:
a bonded carpet
- 2. emotionally or psychologically linked:
a strongly bonded group of females
- 3. held by a chemical bond:
- 4. (of a person or company) bound by a legal agreement.
- 5. (of a travel agent or tour operator) holding an insurance policy which protects travellers' holidays and money should the company go bankrupt:
a fully bonded member of the Association of Independent Tour Operators
- 6. (of a worker or workforce) obliged to work for a particular employer, typically in a condition close to slavery:
it is estimated that there are now some 50 million bonded labourers
- 7. (of dutiable goods) placed in bond.
bond : To join securely[subject +]and[+object+]bonded together: 黏合/結合 We bonded together through so much love. Which elements are bonded...
bond invoice 中文是發票保證金 《發票管理辦法》第十九條對發票保證金的收取條件及標準明確規定：“稅務機關對外省...單位；若被稅捐處稽查罰款或違反切結書內載協議者則沒收期發票保證金. Please send a wire for the $2000.00 bond invoice(請匯款2000元作為發票保證金) 所以對方就是要您先寄兩千塊發票保證金給他們. 您這應該是去國外或外地參展...