- a thing that is helpful or beneficial；a favor or request
noun: boon, plural noun: boons
- 1. a thing that is helpful or beneficial the navigation system will be a boon to both civilian and military users
- 2. archaic a favor or request may I have the inestimable boon of a few minutes' conversation?
- a close friend with whom one enjoys spending time: Sid was a boon companion to women
- a close friend with whom one enjoys spending time: he debated the question with a few boon companions in the barroom
Oxford American Dictionary
- used to denote an idealized romantic situation of the kind associated with the fiction ... the Mills and Boon tall, dark stranger
- a thing that is helpful or beneficial: the route will be a boon to many travellers
...大號人物；商業大亨 2 She is adamant cleaning up will be [a boon even] though some of history's biggest achievers lived and...
...因為是新手檢查.所以也許有看漏的地方.請事先了解這點 C発送は「はこＢＯＯＮ」2㎏以下を予定しています 送貨預定用BOON箱.2KG以下...
...speech[競選演說] lobbyist[遊說者] bandwagon[領先的一方] spin[扭轉輿論]或[編造謊言] boon doggle[一文不值的事] red tape[官僚主義]或[繁文縟節] gerrymander[為求己利的選區...