- help or encourage (something) to increase or improve；push from below; assist
- a source of help or encouragement leading to increase or improvement；an increase or improvement
verb: boost, 3rd person present: boosts, gerund or present participle: boosting, past tense: boosted, past participle: boosted
noun: boost, plural noun: boosts
- 1. help or encourage (something) to increase or improve a range of measures to boost tourism 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ push from below; assist people they were trying to boost over a wall 同義詞
- ▪ amplify (an electrical signal).
- ▪ steal, especially by shoplifting or pickpocketing.
- 1. a source of help or encouragement leading to increase or improvement the cut in interest rates will give a further boost to the economy 同義詞
- ▪ an increase or improvement a boost in exports 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a push from below. 同義詞