過去式：borrowed 過去分詞：borrowed 現在分詞：borrowing
- 1. 借 to borrow sth. from sb./sth. 向某人／從某處借某物 to be living on borrowed time 來日無多
- 2. 引用 ideas borrowed from earlier writers 借用自早期作家的觀點
- 1. 借錢 to borrow against ... 以…為借貸擔保
1. take and use (something belonging to someone else) with the intention of returning it
2. take and use (money) from a person or bank under an agreement to pay it back later
3. take and use (a book) from a library for a fixed period of time
4. take (a word or idea) from another language, person, or source and use it in one's own language or work
「1. take and use (money) from a person or bank under an agreement to pay it back later」的反義字
「2. take and use (a book) from a library for a fixed period of time」的反義字
... : something is given to another person. Borrow : something is taken from another person. ...和 "take from" 來解釋 "lend" 和 "borrow" 之間的差異. 2014-09-19 14:43:22 補充： 這個問題...
1. can i borrow your pen ? 為什麼用borrow? 2.can you lend me your pen ? 為什麼用lend? Borrow .. I never borrow nor lend ,這 Borrow 是跟人家借的一定要還 Lend ... 給予援助...
是授與動詞，可以寫成你的句型： He borrows me the book. 2006-08-16 16:17:47 補充： 看了你的補充意見，我又去找...