- a person who is in charge of a worker, group, or organization；a person in control of a group or situation
- give (someone) orders in a domineering manner
- excellent; outstanding
noun: boss, plural noun: bosses
verb: boss, 3rd person present: bosses, gerund or present participle: bossing, past tense: bossed, past participle: bossed
- 1. a person who is in charge of a worker, group, or organization:
I asked my boss for a promotion
- 2. a person in control of a group or situation:
does he see you as a partner, or is he already the boss?
the boss of the largest crime family in the country
- 1. give (someone) orders in a domineering manner:
he does not like being bossed around
- 1. excellent; outstanding:
she's a real boss chick
ＢＯＳＳ n. 老板; 上司; 突起 v. 指揮; 控制 例句： My boss is very ...我的老闆很願意聆聽他工人所提出的各種不同的意見。 例句： My boss is giving me a lot of stress at work. 我的老闆在我的工作...
拜託001大大 boss 是名詞,意思為"老闆" ,就如此而已,不可以加姓名的, 中文和英文是...
"Boss"是在螺絲攻牙周圍強化結構及增加螺牙深度用(最常用在鑄件上) 2007-07-22 15:48:28 補充： 請參考以下圖片，一號(①)就是boss http://home.earthlink.net/~bubbaf250/graphics/pics/351M_block_01.jpg