- a species of fish, such as flounder, that is a bottom feeder.
- fish for species that are bottom fish.；make profits from investments that are of low value or out of favor.
verb: bottom fish, 3rd person present: bottom fishes, gerund or present participle: bottom fishing, past tense: bottom fished, past participle: bottom fished
noun: bottom fish, plural noun: bottom fishes
- 1. a species of fish, such as flounder, that is a bottom feeder.
- 1. fish for species that are bottom fish.
- ▪ make profits from investments that are of low value or out of favor.
..._______seldom bite.------dog 2.The best _________swims near the bottom.------fish 3.________of a feather flock(聚集)together.----- 4.You can't sell the...
...不同的種類和個體時，才用複數形。 She told him of the fishes seen through the glass bottomed boat.(各式各樣的魚）。 I caught five fish.（複數與單數同形） ...
...farm flushes down of the soil causes the coralline asphyxiation The bottom stays the fishing of the dragnet fishing boat.Compared with the pollution of the chemistry...