- bouncing or causing things to bounce；(of a person) confident and lively
- 1. bouncing or causing things to bounce bouncy floorboards a bouncy ball 同義詞 springy, flexible, resilient, elastic, stretchy, ... 更多
- ▪ (of a person) confident and lively she was still the girl he remembered, bouncy and full of life 同義詞 lively, energetic, perky, frisky, jaunty, ... 更多
- ▪ (of music) having a pleasingly jaunty rhythm bouncy 1960s tunes
- a large inflatable structure, typically in the form of a stylized castle or other building, on ...
- bouncing or causing things to bounce: bouncy floorboards a bouncy ball
Oxford American Dictionary