- walk or run with leaping strides；(of an object, typically a round one) rebound from a surface
- a leaping movement upward
noun: bound, plural noun: bounds
verb: bound, 3rd person present: bounds, gerund or present participle: bounding, past tense: bounded, past participle: bounded
- 1. walk or run with leaping strides:
Louis came bounding down the stairs
the dog bounded up to him
- 2. (of an object, typically a round one) rebound from a surface:
bullets bounded off the veranda
- 1. a leaping movement upward:
I went up the steps in two effortless bounds
這是"bound"這字的一個成語用法： S. be bound to V. --- 必然會...be"用單數或複數型態，就依據後面的主詞是來決定.) He is bound to win the championship. 他必然會贏得冠軍 There is bound to...
binding KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. (書籍的)裝訂;封皮[U][C...Binding is hard to learn 學裝訂不容易 2. 鑲邊;滾條[C] with silk binding at the edges 用絲鑲邊 3. 捆綁;束縛[U] 4. (滑雪板上的)皮靴固定...
BINDING AUTHORITY [約束力] This agreement is binding upon...