- a territorial limit; a boundary；a limitation or restriction on feeling or action
- form the boundary of; enclose；place within certain limits; restrict
verb: bound, 3rd person present: bounds, gerund or present participle: bounding, past tense: bounded, past participle: bounded
noun: bound, plural noun: bounds
- 1. a territorial limit; a boundary the ancient bounds of the forest
- ▪ a limitation or restriction on feeling or action it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that the issue could arise again enthusiasm to join the union knew no bounds
- ▪ a limiting value an upper bound on each modulus
- 1. form the boundary of; enclose the ground was bounded by a main road on one side and a meadow on the other 同義詞
- ▪ place within certain limits; restrict freedom of action is bounded by law 同義詞
這是"bound"這字的一個成語用法： S. be bound to V. --- 必然會...be"用單數或複數型態，就依據後面的主詞是來決定.) He is bound to win the championship. 他必然會贏得冠軍 There is bound to...
binding KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. (書籍的)裝訂;封皮[U][C...Binding is hard to learn 學裝訂不容易 2. 鑲邊;滾條[C] with silk binding at the edges 用絲鑲邊 3. 捆綁;束縛[U] 4. (滑雪板上的)皮靴固定...
BINDING AUTHORITY [約束力] This agreement is binding upon...