- past and past participle of bind
- certain to do or have something；obliged by law, circumstances, or duty to do something
- 1. past and past participle of bind
- 1. certain to do or have something there is bound to be a change of plan 同義詞
- ▪ obliged by law, circumstances, or duty to do something I'm bound to do what I can to help Sam I'm bound to say that I'm not sure 同義詞
- 2. restricted or confined to a specified place his job kept him city-bound
- ▪ prevented from operating normally by the specified conditions blizzard-bound Boston
- 3. (of a book) having a specified binding fine leather-bound books
- 4. (of a morpheme) unable to occur alone, e.g., dis- in dismount.
- 5. constipated.
這是"bound"這字的一個成語用法： S. be bound to V. --- 必然會...be"用單數或複數型態，就依據後面的主詞是來決定.) He is bound to win the championship. 他必然會贏得冠軍 There is bound to...
binding KK:  DJ:  n. (名詞 noun) 1. (書籍的)裝訂;封皮[U][C...Binding is hard to learn 學裝訂不容易 2. 鑲邊;滾條[C] with silk binding at the edges 用絲鑲邊 3. 捆綁;束縛[U] 4. (滑雪板上的)皮靴固定...
BINDING AUTHORITY [約束力] This agreement is binding upon...