- the quality or state of giving out or reflecting light；the quality or state of being well lit
noun: brightness, plural noun: brightnesses
- 1. the quality or state of giving out or reflecting light we can change the brightness of the bulb the comet's brightness had dimmed
- ▪ the quality or state of being well lit his mother called to him from the brightness of the kitchen
- ▪ sunny, cloudless weather the brightness will linger through Wednesday the brightness of a winter's day
- ▪ the quality of being vividly and boldly colored he adds brightness to the dishes by tossing in fresh herbs
- 2. the quality of being intelligent and quick-witted he reminded me of my first son with his brightness and inquisitiveness
- 3. the quality of being cheerful or lively there's so much light and brightness in their faces
- ▪ success and happiness there had been some brightness in her life
- 4. the quality in sound of being clear, vibrant, and typically high-pitched tone alters the brightness of the sound
- the quality or state of giving out or reflecting light: we can change the brightness of the bulb the comet's brightness had dimmed
...中日羅對照連結，感謝SPT草包大大的翻譯。(自己平常也是受益良多。) dear brightness（刀劍神域） - okinadog的創作 - 巴哈姆特 [ti:dear brightness] [ar:藍井エイル] [al...
...中日羅對照連結，感謝SPT草包大大的翻譯。(自己平常也是受益良多。) dear brightness（刀劍神域） - SPT草包的倉庫 動態歌詞部分，請多使用千千靜聽。不管...
...看板是名詞 foever bright當形容詞,永遠恆亮,聽過forever young吧 Everlasting Brightness當名詞,所以Advertisement sign with everlasting brightness才符合英文思考邏輯...