- intense brightness of light；vividness of colour
- 1. intense brightness of light the nights were dark, lit only by the brilliance of Aegean stars 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ vividness of colour lapis lazuli was highly regarded for the brilliance of its colour 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. exceptional talent or intelligence he's played the stock market with great brilliance 同義詞 反義詞
- intense brightness of light: the nights were dark, lit only by the brilliance of Aegean stars
Oxford American Dictionary
... possess astonishing islands of brilliance that stand in jarring ＿＿＿to their overall mental...hellip;的地方。 astonishing islands of brilliance = 充滿著才華 2 juxtaposition 這個我單字我想是在...
...for Hope 還有"找到光明"或"尋找光明" found brilliance , looking for brilliance ........和一句話.請問一下這樣通不通順 although i...
...all. And the wound will smolder on, there is no cure, a terrible brilliance kindles on the night. 答：讓有較少痛苦...... 給我們感覺居住在什麼我們...