- (of light or color) very bright and radiant；exceptionally clever or talented
- a diamond of brilliant cut
- 1. (of light or color) very bright and radiant brilliant sunshine illuminated the scene 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. exceptionally clever or talented a brilliant young mathematician a brilliant idea 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ outstanding; impressive his brilliant career at Harvard 同義詞
- 3. British informal very good, excellent, or marvelous we had a brilliant time “Brilliant!” he declared excitedly as she finished telling him what had happened 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a diamond of brilliant cut an elegant necklace with four rows of brilliants
...mordant, and compulsive, she falls passionately in love with a brilliant yet elusive black philosophy student. Anellia ...與 "philosophy"elusive = 另人捉摸不定philosophy = 哲學brilliant yet elusive = 聰明但另人捉摸不定 目前暫翻成「一個...
I [wouldn't] say he [was] brilliant [but] he [is] competent at his job. ←← [would (not)]係 "will"...