bring something in
- introduce a new law or product；(of a jury) give a decision in court
- 1. introduce a new law or product
- 2. (of a jury) give a decision in court
- 3. make or earn a particular amount of money
- (of a person) look very dirty or disheveled
Oxford American Dictionary
- look very dirty or dishevelled
- introduce a new law or product
1. Having been brought up in Paris, he speaks French very...2013-03-04 20:27:26 補充： having been brought up in Paris 也就是完成式後面還可以接動詞是嗎...
...相反, 語意自然就不搭了. 2.a.to b.in c.about d.forth 為不是c而要用d bring in 跟 bring forth 以下是英文解釋 bring forth, a. to give birth to; deliver; bear: to...
...sb to do sth: She bind her husband to clean the clean the kitchen. 22.Bring in: This product bring in some income in a short period. 23. Bring together...