bring ... to
- 1. 使...甦醒 She fainted when she heard the news but they finally brought her to. 她聽到那消息便昏倒了, 但他們終於使她甦醒。
- 使蘇醒 to bring sb. to himself/herself 使某人蘇醒
- (迫使某人)服從紀律和管束 The rebels have been brought to heel. 反叛者被壓制住了。
- 揭露 Their conspiracy was brought to light. 他們的陰謀被揭露了。
- 給某人/某事物的活力 Let's invite Ted -- he knows how to bring a party to life. 我們邀請特德吧－－有他到會就熱鬧了。
- 使甦醒 They brought the drowned swimmer back to life. 他們使溺水的游泳者甦醒過來。
- 帶來名聲 His achievements have brought fame to his country. 他的成就為國家帶來名聲。
...produce the results that were intended or hoped for. 所以to bring all the ideas to fruition 是由「想法」變成「成果」 是 to change A...
1.bring newborn babies to a familyㄉ中文意思?? 還有bring.......to..........是什麼意思??bring newborn babies to a family... addition,tortoise are considered to be slow but sure. 中文意思? 此外 烏龜被認為雖緩慢...
...a landmark in Black American literature. (A)has brought to light (B)light to brought has (C)brought to light...