- active and energetic；showing a wish to deal with things quickly; slightly brusque
- quicken something
verb: brisk, 3rd person present: brisks, gerund or present participle: brisking, past tense: brisked, past participle: brisked
- 1. active and energetic a good brisk walk business appeared to be brisk 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing a wish to deal with things quickly; slightly brusque she adopted a brisk, businesslike tone 同義詞
- ▪ (of wind or the weather) cold but pleasantly invigorating the sea was shimmering and heaving beneath the brisk breeze 同義詞
- 1. quicken something Mary brisked up her pace
- active, fast, and energetic: a good brisk walk business appeared to be brisk
Oxford American Dictionary
... something energetic. 所以造成這兩個狀況的原因是不相同的。 A brisk activity or action is done quickly and in an energetic way. Taking...
...unbearable and reluctant. 至於 executive function 可解釋為 "執行者的功能." Brisk walking and other aerobic workouts have yielded improvements...
...粉筆和起司一樣不同 (2樣根本是無關的) 2009-08-26 22:16:05 補充： 你確定是as brisk as bee 了嗎? 那意思是： 跟一隻快又有活力的蜜蜂一樣狡節