- a savagely violent person or animal；a cruel or insensitive person
- characterized by an absence of reasoning or intelligence；merely physical
noun: brute, plural noun: brutes
- 1. a savagely violent person or animal he was a cold-blooded brute 同義詞
- ▪ informal a cruel or insensitive person what an unfeeling little brute you are
- ▪ something awkward, difficult, or unpleasant a great brute of a machine
- 2. an animal as opposed to a human being we, unlike dumb brutes, can reflect upon our impulses 同義詞
- 1. characterized by an absence of reasoning or intelligence a brute struggle for social superiority
- ▪ merely physical we achieve little by brute force
- ▪ fundamental, inescapable, and unpleasant the brute necessities of basic subsistence
- a savagely violent person or animal: he was a cold-blooded brute
- characterized by an absence of reasoning or intelligence: a brute struggle for social superiority
massive brute strength and hulking, ape-like arms巨大的蠻力和像猿猴般笨重的武器 massive: 大的；重的；大規模的；大量的brute: 粗暴的，殘忍的，兇惡的；蠻橫的。
...rarr;症狀,徵候；A fever is a symptom of illness. 發燒是生病的症狀。 brute →殘忍的;蠻橫的;淫蕩的；Brute force was used to put...
... 階乘公式=Factorial formula 費爾馬公式=Ferma formula 蠻力=Brute force 矩陣加法=Matrix addition 矩陣乘法=Matrix multiply 快速排序...