- 扣住；扣緊；使連接[（+up）] He buckled himself into his seat. 他坐在椅子上扣上了安全帶。 He buckled his belt tightly. 他緊緊地扣上了皮帶。
- 扣住，扣緊；連接 The child's shoes won't buckle. 小孩的鞋子扣不起來。
- 扣上 he buckled the child into the seat 他把孩子用安全帶固定在座椅上
- 撐不住 I could feel my legs buckling under me 我覺得腿都軟了
- (使某物)被鎖扣扣住 a sword that buckles on 用鎖扣扣住的劍 buckle on one's belt 把自己的皮帶繫緊
- 【口】(尤指集體)特別努力(通常為面對困難時) The children had to buckle to while their mother was in hospital. 孩子們因母親住院只好事事更加努力。
...strict dress codes. 例：越來越多的學校在加強服裝規定了。 2. to buckle down = to start working seriously 這邊 buckle 是「彎曲」的意思，所以 buckle...
buckle up造句: Remember to buckle up the seat belt before get on when you sit in the...
...原文: we have solve out that the problem when menufacturing process, and the 2" seatbelt buckle will be finished at recently. ★...