- a yellowish-beige colour；a stout dull yellow leather with a velvety surface.
- polish (something)；give (leather) a velvety finish by removing the surface of the grain.
- (of a person or their body) in good physical shape with well-developed muscles
verb: buff, 3rd person present: buffs, gerund or present participle: buffing, past tense: buffed, past participle: buffed
noun: buff, plural noun: buffs
- 1. a yellowish-beige colour a buff envelope
- 2. trademark in UK a stout dull yellow leather with a velvety surface.
- 3. a stick, wheel, or pad used for polishing.
- 1. polish (something) he buffed the glass until it gleamed
- ▪ give (leather) a velvety finish by removing the surface of the grain.
- 2. informal make (an element in a role-playing or video game) more powerful there are cards that'll buff your troops
- 1. North American informal (of a person or their body) in good physical shape with well-developed muscles the driver was a buff blond named March
buff 在字典的解釋是 a devotee or enthusiast, as of a particular area of interest history buff 應該可以用歷史愛好者來解釋吧!
the cookies and homemade fudge at Christmas. 這句話的意思 在耶誕節的餅乾及自製的乳脂軟糖 beer drank over New Year's 的意思 (過)新年期間喝啤酒 （上述2句都不是完整句子或片語，所以不好翻譯） holiday season 是指寒暑假嗎? 可以這麼說。就是...
buffer resurrection ress也可以寫成rez