- a structure with a roof and walls, such as a house or factory.；the action or trade of constructing something
noun: building, plural noun: buildings
- 1. a structure with a roof and walls, such as a house or factory. 同義詞
- 2. the action or trade of constructing something the building of motorways building materials 同義詞
- ▪ the creation or development of something over a period of time the building of democracy in Guatemala
- 3. rare a flock of rooks a picture of her standing amongst a building of rooks
... three expressions: (1) be "built" of something: (= to be made using particular... you want to mean "iron" as a kind of building materials, (in fact, it is) the ...
...三種型態, 最後一種除了過去分詞之外, 也可以當成是形容詞在用. 而此時well-built要看成是一個字, 製造的很好. 舉個例: This car is built...
要這樣看: software for remote over build, laterally existing computer and modem (interwiring by others...can be used for remote maintenance) 2. maintenance over something(=build-laterally existing computer and modem)(對某件東西所做的維護...