- 推倒; 鏟平；強行通過
過去式：bulldozed 過去分詞：bulldozed 現在分詞：bulldozing
- 1. 推倒; 鏟平 the village was bulldozed to the ground 村莊被推土機夷為平地
- 2. 強行通過 to bulldoze one's way into/through sth. 強行進入／穿過某處
- 3. 脅迫 to bulldoze sb. into doing sth. 脅迫某人做某事
- 4. 強行使…被接受 the government is trying to bulldoze the bill through parliament 政府正試圖強行讓國會通過這個法案
- 5. 推開 to bulldoze sb./sth. away/aside/out 猛地把某人／某物推開／推到一邊／推出去
1. clear (ground) or destroy (buildings, trees, etc.) with a bulldozer
2. use force insensitively when dealing with (someone or something)
「1. clear (ground) or destroy (buildings, trees, etc.) with a bulldozer」的反義字
Bulldozer 推土機 圖片參考：http://www.aggman.com/files/2012/05/RO59-Case...
... word first appears in writing in 1876 as the verb bulldoze which meant "intimidate by violence". A bulldozer was therefore...
...two-day-ago landslide, taking place in the national freeway, this morning was bulldozed a road significantly, enabling many citizens to commute more conveniently...