- a low house having only one storey or, in some cases, upper rooms set in the roof, typically with dormer windows.；(in SE Asia) a large detached house with more than one storey.
noun: bungalow, plural noun: bungalows
- a travellers' rest house in the Indian subcontinent, originally on a dak route.
- a single-storey home in a comparatively plain style, popular from the early twentieth century: they wanted a nice Californian bungalow with polished floorboards
- a bungalow that has a dormer window in the roof space.
- a low house, with a broad front porch, having either no upper floor or upper rooms set in the ...
Oxford American Dictionary
Japan style bungalows Japan style 日式風格 參考網址: http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfile.php?item=0010335829
For sale:出售These fully furnished bungalows are for sale.這些裝設齊全的洋房要出售Sold out：賣完Those...
...查不到~是不是有拼錯呢 Condominium 各戶有獨立產權的公寓(大廈) Bungalow (屋前或周圍有平臺的)平房,小屋 Camp 野營;營地;兵營;帳篷 ...