- jump forward in a crouched position；move a vehicle forward jerkily
- a jump in a crouched position.；a short jump or jerky forward movement made on a bicycle or by a vehicle.
noun: bunny-hop, plural noun: bunny-hops
- 1. jump forward in a crouched position he bunny-hopped around the stage
- ▪ move a vehicle forward jerkily I bunny-hopped through a stop sign he bunny-hopped the boat into the water
- ▪ move a bicycle forward by jumping in the air while standing on the pedals.
- ▪ clear (an obstacle) on a bicycle by bunny-hopping.
- 1. a jump in a crouched position.
- ▪ a short jump or jerky forward movement made on a bicycle or by a vehicle.
- ▪ an obstacle on a cycling course which is generally cleared by jumping the bicycle over it.
- 2. a dance of hopping steps in which the participants face the same direction and form a line by placing their hands on the waist or shoulders of the person in front of them.