- able or apt to stay afloat or rise to the top of a liquid or gas.；(of a liquid or gas) able to keep something afloat
- 1. able or apt to stay afloat or rise to the top of a liquid or gas. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a liquid or gas) able to keep something afloat buoyant water
- 2. cheerful and optimistic the conference ended with the party in a buoyant mood 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of an economy, business, or market) involving or engaged in much activity car sales were not buoyant 同義詞 反義詞
- able or tending to keep afloat or rise to the top of a liquid or gas.
...漂浮的 -常用floating N ，ex. a floating boat 答案(B) buoyant (adj.) 有浮力的 ex. Woods are buoyant in water，so we can see those...
This is about themal expansion not buoyant force. 1. Linear thermal expansion coefficient of aluminum is 23.1 &thinsp...