- able or apt to stay afloat or rise to the top of a liquid or gas.；(of a liquid or gas) able to keep something afloat
- 1. able or apt to stay afloat or rise to the top of a liquid or gas.
- 2. (of a liquid or gas) able to keep something afloat:
- 3. cheerful and optimistic:
the conference ended with the party in a buoyant mood
- 4. (of an economy, business, or market) involving or engaged in much activity:
car sales were not buoyant
- adj.able or tending to keep afloat or rise to the top of a liquid or gas.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...漂浮的 -常用floating N ，ex. a floating boat 答案(B) buoyant (adj.) 有浮力的 ex. Woods are buoyant in water，so we can see those...
This is about themal expansion not buoyant force. 1. Linear thermal expansion coefficient of aluminum is 23.1 &thinsp...