- enter (a building) illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft.
verb: burglarize, 3rd person present: burglarizes, gerund or present participle: burglarizing, past tense: burglarized, past participle: burglarized
- 1. enter (a building) illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft.
our summer house has been burglarized
- v.enter (a building) illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft; burgle:
- our summer house has been burglarized
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...of motion and gravity. She thought that her home was burglarized. She looked around nervously. Eventually her son ...
1. The couple whose apartment was burglarized bought new locks. 2. I thanked the woman whose...
... is ironic for a firehouse to burn down, or for a police station to be burglarised What is Situational irony, Situational irony...