- on fire；very hot or bright
- 1. on fire a burning building 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very hot or bright burning desert sands 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ very keenly or deeply felt; intense he had a burning ambition to climb to the upper reaches of management 同義詞
- ▪ of urgent interest and importance; exciting or calling for debate the burning question of independence democracy remains a burning issue 同義詞
基本上這兩個都是burn的過去式及過去分詞的拼法！有此一說的是burned為American ...形容詞來用時，不管是American或British English，都要用burnt，如成語的：A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬...
burn up表示"燒完"、"燒掉"，相當於burn completely，表示動作的完成；而burn down表示"燒毀"、"燒成廢墟"...
“Burning Question”是每個人都很想知道結果/答案的問題。 burning question..., as a fire needs to be extinguished. There's a burning question that needs to be answered: Why did you ...