過去式：burrowed 過去分詞：burrowed 現在分詞：burrowing
- 1. 地洞 to make a burrow 挖洞
- 1. 挖掘 to burrow one's way into sth. 掘洞鑽進某處
- 2. 挖出
- 3. 使偎依 to burrow one's face into sth. 把臉埋在某物裡
- 1. 挖洞 to burrow into sth. 掘洞鑽進某物 to burrow under sth. 在某物下掘洞
- 2. 偎依 to burrow under sth. 鑽到某物下面
... are not welcomed on ranches because their burrows could injure the horses' and cows' legs. 既然前半句話已經...
...的護法咒著地的地方，寂靜像寒冷的漣漪般散佈出去。 ================ The Burrow - 字典的意思是隱藏處/住處，在哈利波特裡這是Weasley一家所住的地方...
...a gardening tool to me. As a gardening tool, wheel burrow would be the right word. Even if it is made as a toy, ...