過去式：buried 過去分詞：buried 現在分詞：burying
- 1. 埋葬 to bury sb. at sea 把某人海葬 to bury sb. alive 活埋某人
- 2. 掩埋
- 3. 埋藏 to bury one's head in the sand 逃避現實
- 4. 拋開 to bury the hatchet or 消除隔閡
- 5. 掩藏 she buried her face in her hands 她雙手掩面
- 6. 隱藏 a tiny hamlet buried deep in the country 隱沒在鄉野的小村子
- 7. 把…插入 the leopard buried its teeth into my leg 豹子狠狠地咬了我的腿 she buried her hands in her pockets 她把手插在兜裡
1. place (a dead body) in the earth or in a tomb, usually with funeral rites
2. cover (someone or something) completely
3. involve oneself deeply in something to the exclusion of other concerns
「1. place (a dead body) in the earth or in a tomb, usually with funeral rites」的反義字
「2. cover (someone or something) completely」的反義字
It was buried on the beach where it was found.=那隻死海豚是埋葬在原先發現它...當句子的主詞了，所以it是誤添的。 介系詞片語on the beach 修飾述部was buried，副詞子句where it was found也是修飾述部的。都在說明事件發生...
He was buried alive.(他被活埋了） We buried him alive.（我們把他活埋了...
因為由母音後面加兩個子音組成的單字都是這樣的 念法的問題 因為不會念buryied 唸起來兩個母音會不順