- a shrub or clump of shrubs with stems of moderate length；a bunch of ivy as a vintner's sign.
- spread out into a thick clump
noun: bush, plural noun: bushes
- 1. a shrub or clump of shrubs with stems of moderate length a rose bush 同義詞
- ▪ historical a bunch of ivy as a vintner's sign.
- 2. (especially in Australia and Africa) wild or uncultivated country they have to spend a night camping in the bush 同義詞
- ▪ vegetation growing in the bush the lowland country was covered in thick bush
- ▪ New Zealand indigenous rainforest.
- ▪ South African uncivilized or primitive bush justice
- 3. a luxuriant growth of thick hair or fur a childish face with a bush of bright hair
- ▪ vulgar slang a woman's pubic hair.
- 1. spread out into a thick clump her hair bushed out like a halo