- 1. 商業 to go into business (for oneself), to set up in business (for oneself) （獨立）開業 to set up in business as sb. 開業擔當某角色
- 2. 營業額 to drum up business 努力提高營業額 business is usually brisk in the summer 夏季通常是營業旺季
- 3. 惠顧 I'm taking my business elsewhere 我要去別處買東西了
- 4. 公司 to launch a business 開辦公司 to manage/operate/run a business 管理／運作／經營一家公司
- 5. 職責 to make it one's business to do sth. 負責辦某事 to go about one's business 履行職責
- 6. 事務 what's your business with Jim? 你找吉姆有甚麼事？
- 7. 所關心的事 that's none of your business! 這不干你的事！ you've no business doing that! 你無權那樣做！
- 8. 難事 it was quite a business 那真是件麻煩事 to make a (great) business of sth. 重視某事物
- 9. 大便 to do one's business 解大手
1. a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
2. a person's concern
3. commercial activity
4. a commercial house or firm
5. a situation or series of events, typically a scandalous or discreditable one
... is the most common way people communicate in business? Email, telephone, face to face. Answer: ...people that are lower down than you in the company business chain? Answer: (1) Treat them as...
1. What are good gifts to give to business in Taiwan? 這句問題我不清楚你想問的是 1a...people bow? Shake hands? Give each other business cards? From what I know, Japanese...
...to convince firms to act in ways which are both eco-friendly and business friendly. 這句話之中的business friendly是什麼意思呢 怎麼翻比較好? Business...