- a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade；an activity that someone is engaged in
noun: business, plural noun: businesses
- 1. a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade:
she had to do a lot of smiling in her business
are you here on business?
- 2. an activity that someone is engaged in:
what is your business here?
- 3. a person's concern:
it's not my business to interfere
the neighbors make it their business to know all about you
- 4. work that has to be done or matters that have to be attended to:
let's get down to business
- 5. the practice of making one's living by engaging in commerce:
the jewelry business
the business community
- 6. trade considered in terms of its volume or profitability:
- 7. a commercial operation or company:
a catering business
- 8. an affair or series of events, typically a scandalous or discreditable one:
they must be told about this blackmailing business
- 9. a group of related or previously mentioned things:
use carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli, and serve the whole business hot
- 10. actions other than dialogue performed by actors:
a piece of business
- 11. a scolding; harsh verbal criticism:
the supervisor really gave him the business
... is the most common way people communicate in business? Email, telephone, face to face. Answer: ...people that are lower down than you in the company business chain? Answer: (1) Treat them as...
1. What are good gifts to give to business in Taiwan? 這句問題我不清楚你想問的是 1a...people bow? Shake hands? Give each other business cards? From what I know, Japanese...
...to convince firms to act in ways which are both eco-friendly and business friendly. 這句話之中的business friendly是什麼意思呢 怎麼翻比較好? Business...