- a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade；an activity that someone is engaged in
noun: business, plural noun: businesses
- 1. a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade she had to do a lot of smiling in her business are you here on business? 同義詞
- ▪ an activity that someone is engaged in what is your business here?
- ▪ a person's concern it's not my business to interfere the neighbors make it their business to know all about you 同義詞
- ▪ work that has to be done or matters that have to be attended to government business let's get down to business
- 2. the practice of making one's living by engaging in commerce the jewelry business the business community 同義詞
- ▪ trade considered in terms of its volume or profitability how's business?
- ▪ a commercial operation or company a catering business 同義詞
- 3. informal an affair or series of events, typically a scandalous or discreditable one they must be told about this blackmailing business 同義詞
- ▪ informal a group of related or previously mentioned things use carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli, and serve the whole business hot
- 4. theatrical slang actions other than dialogue performed by actors a piece of business
- 5. informal a scolding; harsh verbal criticism the supervisor really gave him the business
... is the most common way people communicate in business? Email, telephone, face to face. Answer: ...people that are lower down than you in the company business chain? Answer: (1) Treat them as...
1. What are good gifts to give to business in Taiwan? 這句問題我不清楚你想問的是 1a...people bow? Shake hands? Give each other business cards? From what I know, Japanese...
...to convince firms to act in ways which are both eco-friendly and business friendly. 這句話之中的business friendly是什麼意思呢 怎麼翻比較好? Business...