過去式：bustled 過去分詞：bustled 現在分詞：bustling
- 1. 鬧哄哄地忙亂；奔忙[（+about）] I sat watching housewives bustle in and out of the supermarket. 我坐著觀看家庭主婦們匆匆地進出超級市場。
- 2. 充滿[（+with）] The city is bustling with life. 城裡車水馬龍，生氣勃勃。
- 1. 催促；使忙碌 Seeing her husband still reading the morning paper, she bustled him off to work. 看到丈夫還在看晨報，她便催他快去上班。
- 1. 忙亂，喧囂[U][S1] She soon got used to the hustle and bustle of city life. 她不久就習慣城市生活的喧鬧繁忙。
hustle and bustle 熙熙攘攘；忙碌；奔忙；趕緊 I like the hustle and bustle of Taipei. 我喜歡台北熙熙攘攘的景象。
"I like the hustle and bustle of my family" 這句話的意思是 "我喜歡我們家庭熱鬧的氣氛" 就先這樣 希望我的答案有幫到你
1) The modern people always bustle come and go of the building about their life. => Bustle...高樓中來來去去! I would rewrite the sentence to: People nowadays always bustle around within the metropolitan areas. 2) No time to close to flowers...