- 無暇的; 熱鬧的; 忙碌的；花色繁複的
- 1. 無暇的; 熱鬧的; 忙碌的 to be busy doing sth. 忙著做某事 to keep sb./sth. busy 使某人／某物忙個不停
- 2. 花色繁複的
- 3. 被佔用的 the line's busy 電話佔線
1. having a great deal to do
2. occupied with or concentrating on a particular activity or object of attention
3. (of a time or place) full of activity
4. (of a telephone line) engaged
5. excessively detailed or decorated
「1. having a great deal to do」的反義字
「2. occupied with or concentrating on a particular activity or object of attention」的反義字
「3. (of a time or place) full of activity」的反義字
「4. (of a telephone line) engaged」的反義字
「5. excessively detailed or decorated」的反義字
Busy是動詞也是形容詞 所以Busy的三態是: busied, busied, busying 1. 如果busy是當形容詞 例句: I am busy at work. I am busy doing homework. I am busy with...
busy a. ( 形容詞 adjective ) n. ( 名詞 noun ) vt. ( 及物動詞 transitive verb ) a. ( 形容詞 adjective ) 1. 愛管閒事的 《例句》 be busy in other men's affairs 喜歡管別人的事. 2. 忙的,忙碌的,不得...
A is busy,but happy.=>x=>A is busy, but A is happy. A...busy and happy.=>o A is busy, and happy.=>x=>A is busy and happy. A is busy, but A is happy.=>o A...