- a small disk or knob sewn on to a garment, either to fasten it by being pushed through a slit made for the purpose or for decoration；a small round object resembling a button
- fasten (clothing) with buttons；fasten the buttons of a garment being worn by someone
verb: button, 3rd person present: buttons, gerund or present participle: buttoning, past tense: buttoned, past participle: buttoned
noun: button, plural noun: buttons
- 1. a small disk or knob sewn on to a garment, either to fasten it by being pushed through a slit made for the purpose or for decoration a blouse with five buttons in front button thread 同義詞
- ▪ a small round object resembling a button chocolate buttons
- ▪ a knob fitted to the point of a foil to make it harmless.
- 2. a knob on a piece of electrical or electronic equipment that is pressed to operate it. 同義詞
- ▪ an element of a graphical user interface which a user can select to perform a particular action just search for the app you want and click the 'buy' or 'install' button
- 3. North American a badge bearing a design or slogan and pinned to clothing.
- 1. fasten (clothing) with buttons I buttoned my shirt and knotted my tie he buttoned up his jacket
- ▪ fasten the buttons of a garment being worn by someone he buttoned himself into the raincoat
- ▪ (of a garment) be fastened with buttons a dress that buttoned down the front
- 2. informal stop talking.
button up 1.扣緊 2. 完成 3. (俚語) 保持安靜 It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. 它的意思是確定...
Press someone’s button 是一句成語，它有兩個意思：第一、惹人生氣；第二、是引起某人性想像...妹妹知道只要穿我最愛的牛仔褲，就能惹火我。 Mary pushes the button of every young man in the classroom when she wears her extra mini-skirt...
熱鍵#1-和諧之愛及其意義 根據紐約時報的報導, 即使藍綠藻也會幹這個事. 幹什麼呢? 抱在一起生小水藻. 根據這個報導, 藍綠藻必須精神上在一起才能進行生殖. 當然我們都知道藍綠藻是無性的生物靠自我複製來繁殖. 當他們想要這樣做時, 他們集合在一起結成一團. 有點像是單細胞...