- (of a collar) having points that are fastened to the garment with buttons；(of a shirt) having a button-down collar.
- a shirt with a button-down collar
- 1. (of a collar) having points that are fastened to the garment with buttons he wore a blue shirt with a button-down collar
- ▪ (of a shirt) having a button-down collar.
- 2. North American (of a shirt or other garment) fastened with a row of buttons down the front he opened the door wearing a collarless white button-down shirt she paired a sleeveless button-down dress with sandals
- 3. North American informal (of a person) conservative or unimaginative.
- 1. a shirt with a button-down collar the collar of his button-down was folded over a burgundy tie
... (or dragging) a mouse button, which implies that you hold the button down without releasing it. The phrase to click on means to select...
"When making buttons run down the center of a shirt, place the buttons on the center line to avoid distortion...
...牛仔褲;斜紋棉布褲[P] pantsuit (女)套裝 banian (印度的)寬鬆襯衫或上衣 button-down (襯衫領子)有鈕孔可扣在襯衫上的;(襯衫)有此種扣領的 dress shirt 男子於正式...