- the buying back of goods by the original seller.；the buying back by a company of its own shares.
noun: buy-back, plural noun: buy-backs
- 1. the buying back of goods by the original seller.
- 2. the buying back by a company of its own shares.
- 3. a form of borrowing in which shares or bonds are sold with an agreement to repurchase them at a later date:
a share buy-back
1. The buy-back by a company of its shares ： b. decreases total assets...
... it before my memory let its phrases fall,and I bought back the song,echo and all. 一首沒有回響的歌曲旋律在空中漂浮著，隨著微風上揚...
... not change a lot of Advising your jeans to just buy back and steep the vinegar first, it is instead apt to fade to steep the salt...