- a low, continuous humming or murmuring sound, made by or similar to that made by an insect；the sound of a buzzer or telephone.
- make a low, continuous humming sound；(of the ears) be filled with a humming sound
noun: buzz, plural noun: buzzes
verb: buzz, 3rd person present: buzzes, gerund or present participle: buzzing, past tense: buzzed, past participle: buzzed
- 1. a low, continuous humming or murmuring sound, made by or similar to that made by an insect the buzz of the bees a buzz of conversation 同義詞
- ▪ the sound of a buzzer or telephone. 同義詞
- ▪ informal a telephone call I'll give you a buzz 同義詞
- 2. an atmosphere of excitement and activity there is a real buzz about the place
- ▪ informal a feeling of excitement or euphoria; a thrill I got such a buzz out of seeing the kids' faces 同義詞
- ▪ informal a general sense of excitement about or interest in someone or something, as reflected in or generated by media coverage or word of mouth they created a huge buzz with their latest album the film has already generated a lot of buzz in the industry
- 3. informal a rumor there's a strong buzz that he's in Scotland the buzz is that he's in big trouble 同義詞
- 1. make a low, continuous humming sound mosquitoes were buzzing all around us 同義詞
- ▪ (of the ears) be filled with a humming sound this amp is loud enough to make my ears buzz for a couple of hours on full blast
- ▪ signal to someone with a buzzer he buzzed the stewardesses every five minutes the electric bell began to buzz for closing time 同義詞
- ▪ informal make a telephone call to (someone) he buzzed me on the car phone
- 2. move quickly or busily she buzzed along the highway back into town 同義詞
- ▪ informal fly very close to (another aircraft, the ground, etc.) at high speed helicopter gunships were sent to buzz the villages
- 3. (of a place) have an air of excitement or purposeful activity the club is buzzing with excitement 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person's mind or head) be filled with excited or confused thoughts her mind was buzzing with ideas
...2009-09-07 02:42:44 補充： 5.BzzAgent's method is simple:..... BUZZ公司的行動策略很簡單 Once a client signs on,只要一有客戶簽約...
M&A Buzz >> 這是說: Mergers & Acquisitions... 100 Points Amid M&A Buzz 所以這句是說: 道瓊指數在合併及獲取的風潮中上漲100...
這是行銷的一個新做法campaign 在這裡的意思是行銷/促銷活動而 buzz campaign 則是一種新類的口碑行銷方法buzz marketing 不會用一般管道/媒體來打廣告(雜誌, 電視等)而是利用口碑, 以及創新的手段 (譬如網路論壇炒作, 電子郵件等方式)