- a chart or series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year, or giving particular seasonal information.；a system by which the beginning, length, and subdivisions of the year are fixed.
- enter (something) in a calendar or timetable
noun: calendar, plural noun: calendars
verb: calendar, 3rd person present: calendars, gerund or present participle: calendaring, past tense: calendared, past participle: calendared
- 1. a chart or series of pages showing the days, weeks, and months of a particular year, or giving particular seasonal information.
- 2. a system by which the beginning, length, and subdivisions of the year are fixed.
- 3. a timetable of special days or events of a specified kind or involving a specified group:
the college calendar
- 4. a datebook.
- 1. enter (something) in a calendar or timetable:
it was at their discretion whether to index or calendar the records
[calendar year/month是甚麼? 有何用途?] calender 是 日曆 calender year 是從 一月...calender year 必然有「曆」的意思，有別於其他年度。 Bears close 2009 calendar year on five-game winning streak. 熊隊以連勝五場結束2009日曆年...
sexy calendars 因該就是性感的日曆吧! 一些英文新聞有報 的確有這種東西 (雖然我也認為yahoo...
...上市公司會發表財務公報與預測，如果未來一週事件較少稱為" a light economic calendar"或" economic calendar is light" 反之事件多就用jam，