- the quality of someone's character or the level of their ability；the standard reached by something
noun: calibre, plural noun: calibres
- 1. the quality of someone's character or the level of their ability they could ill afford to lose a man of his calibre 同義詞
- ▪ the standard reached by something educational facilities of a very high calibre 同義詞
- 2. the internal diameter or bore of a gun barrel a small-calibre revolver 同義詞
- ▪ the diameter of a bullet, shell, or rocket.
- ▪ the diameter of a body of circular section, such as a tube, blood vessel, or fibre the reduction in calibre of arterial vessels
...點頭交的友人發生事故，你應該不會太不安吧! calibration是測量口徑大小的刻度，caliber 可以翻成口徑或寬度，但在這句裡應說程度/水平比較適當 另 when things...
...藝術。 The boy-prince left the tribe, reasoning that a man of his caliber would thrive in the Chaos Wastes. 男孩王子離開部落，推論他的才能...
圓孔、水管管路的口徑; 軸承、汽缸、槍管口徑或內徑 caliber (n.) 1. the diameter of something of circular section, esp. that of the inside of a tube...